9.03.2012

Latest and greatest fave foods

Mom and Dad think I have weird tastes...for a 5 year old.  I like loh bak go, and escargot.  No, silly, not together.  And yes, really, snails.  Clams are pretty good too.  I also enjoy a good stinky cheese.  I can eat the blue stuff just by itself.  Although, the other day, I paired it with grapes and it was delish.  Feta is also good, as well as goat.  I'm not a fan of swiss though.  I, of course, love bacon, but prosciutto is even better.  I love tobiko, those teeny little orange eggs.  I can eat them straight from the package.  The bigger eggs are pretty good too.  Love the way they bust open in my mouth.  Salty goodness.  My favorite snack is popcorn.  It's good stuff.  I can eat a ton.  I love fruits and choy....that Paw Paw cooks.  She make the best choy.   :)

No comments: