Looks like I'm going to have Cameron's Kinder teacher in the fall. They try to give the siblings the same teacher. Not sure why they do that, but it's nice that we know Ms. B. Mom showed me some of the things I'll be learning in Kindergarten in the fall. I posted some of the "vocab" words on my bedroom wall, and the other day, Mom thought it would be fun to test me on them. Actually, I think it's really fun too. She tested me on the "have to" words for the end of Kindergarten. And this is how I did. I missed 6 words.
Can you read it?
about after and
we are as at
before but can come
go going good
had has have he
her here him
in is it
know like look made
make my name
play said see that she the
them then there they
this we went what
when where who why
will with would you
At the bottom, I had Mom retest me after a few minutes of studying. I got it right the second time!
No comments:
Post a Comment