So my preschool has put on a show at the end of every year. It is a major undertaking, and it seems to get longer and longer each year. It's also boiling hot in the sun and the parents and grandparents and siblings cannot wait for the sun to go down. This year, we had to go for two days worth of performance...Graduation Ceremony and the End of Year Performance.
My handprint!
Ready to hit the stage...peeking out from behind the chairs.
Ms An is gonna call my name!
Shaking hands...
Movin' my tassel
Yeah!!
Crazy turnout...and this is just for the graduates...
We sang a song after we all got our diplomas.
"So Proud...."
Cameron sitting at my desk.
With my teacher, Ms D.
Wrote my name on the white board.
Here's Mom and Cameron. Sweltering in the hot June sun.
And all the people.
Not sure why they make me look like I have bed head...
I'm really into the number...it's Thank you for being a friend
As in the Golden Girls...
And here's the video. Not sure why the video doesn't appear below, but
I've attached the link to it.
I've attached the link to it.


















No comments:
Post a Comment