5.22.2012

I need a piano....please!

Yesterday, I said to Mommy, "Now that T-ball is over, can I have piano lessons, please?"  So, someone, please give me a piano.  And lessons.  Mom is looking into it....

Mom bought Cameron and I each a summer workbook.  Mine is for 1st grade because she said the K one was going to be too easy for me....and she was right.  I was so excited that Mom got me the workbook.  I was screaming, "Thank you Mommy!  I love work!  I can only do 10 pages a day?  What if I want to do more?  Can I?  Can I?"


Then I also started reading Cameron's old Magic Tree House books.  It's a long long series of short chapter books.  I'm currently on book 3.  It's this one.  I really enjoy reading and I try to read all the time.  That or do my new summer workbook.  



No comments: