4.09.2012

Tahoe with lots of family!!!

Over Spring Break, we went skiing with Jenna, Lindsay and Enzo...and Gung Gung too!  It was so much fun.  Uncle Chris and Auntie Susan found a great rental house near Sierra-at-Tahoe.  Thanks!  My skiing skills have improved lots since last time.  More turns, and more speed.  Mom says I should slow down.  She can't keep up with me.  I have to stop to wait for her.  Oh, wait, no, I don't stop until I get to the bottom.  We skied two days, and then played two days.  The first day we skied, we pretty much stayed until 4....which is pretty late.  The 2nd day, we didn't last as long, but still got lots of good runs in.  I think I'm ready for some blue runs....

I can ride the lifts...but I need help getting on because I'm so short!  Boo. 
Here's Mom lifting me on before she sits down.

Speeding down the "warm-up" bunny hill

See how little I am on the lift?

There I am on the left, speeding down with Cameron, Jenna, and 
then behind her is Mom and then Gung Gung.

Pondering how I'm going to get down.  We're going
all the way to the top.

Sugar and Spice, here we come!
I like to go fast.  Turning is not good because it slows me down.  
I do know how to turn, I just don't like to do it.

Sno-ball time!

Thanks for a great trip.  Hanging out with my cousins was awesome.  Let's do it again soon!

No comments: