4.24.2012

I need more books

I have been reading up a storm.  I can read level 4 books like this...



And I read the little take-home readers that Cameron gets in his weekly homework.  They are only about 4-5 pages, but they're pretty easy.  I have no idea why they are in his homework.  They are too easy for him.  I have trouble with names, as well as how to pause for commas, periods and dialogue.  I'll figure it out soon.

Oh, and as embarrassing as this is, I actually am FULLY potty trained now.  I used to wear diapers at night....and now I don't.  Mommy helped me take care of this when we got back from HK.  Mom would try like crazy to wake me up before she went to sleep.  I think one time, I peed in the potty when she brought me to it.  The other nights, I stood there...not peeing.  Only to pee later in my bed.  Oops.  Mom could tell if I've made it through the night if my pajama top matches my bottom.  If I come out in the morning and I'm not matchy matchy....she checks my bed.  I had a weeks worth of "uh oh's" and then I've been pretty good since.  I get up sometime in the middle of the night to go.  Yes.  


No comments: