Today was my first school bus ride. We took the bus to the SF Symphony. Yes, all the way to the city! I loved riding the bus! And the music was beautiful. Before we went, our class learned about the different instruments and songs we were going to hear. It is so much better in person!
This is the bus we rode. Cool, huh?
On the bus and excited to get going!
Ha, you can't see me cuz I'm so short, but I'm there...next to Mom
Waiting in line. Brrrrr
Before the performance. The theater is so nice. I was oohing and ahhhing
on the way in. Loved it!
Some of the musicians are walking in. There are no pictures during
the performance because we were not allowed to take them.
With Mom after the performance.
The entrance!
I napped on the way home. :)








No comments:
Post a Comment