9.28.2011

September update

So I got my immunizations for kindergarten (had to get them "early" cuz the school said so) and I wasn't scared and I didn't cry...in fact...I watched!  I actually had 6 pricks...1 blood test, 1 TB test, 3 vaccinations and 1 flu shot.  And yes, for real, I watched.  Mom brought the Touchpod so I could watch movies or play games while they were giving my the shot...but when the nurse got close...I said, "wait, I need to pause this...", and then I stared at the needles.  Crazy, huh?

Oh, and I'm still in the 5%ile....Note to self...drink more milk!

Then, I graduated to Cameron's big green bike...finally.  I can totally ride it.  Goodbye baby bike! (see, I did grow a little)

I did great on my 2nd spelling test, but you don't want to see the 3rd.  Here's to hoping the 4th is better!

No comments: