Auntie Sarah and Uncle Kelvin rented a cozy house in Pacific Grove and Mom took Cameron and I out for a quick visit. We stayed one day and night. We had a great time staying up super late and then, waking up super early. Cameron loved that they had the DVD's for the Clone Wars...he couldn't stop watching them! But, we did venture out for a bit....
They were having a small car show in downtown Pac Grove and we saw this guy with a bunch of colorful birds. He tricked us. I originally didn't want this bird on me, but he said, "Pet the bird like a cat." And so I did and the next thing I knew, the bird was perched on my arm. What just happened? Turns out, it wasn't so bad having this bird on my arm, so I gladly smiled for the picture. :)
Here's Logan and I being silly together. We had a lot of fun playing. Too bad Tristan had to start school already.
The morning of our departure, Auntie Sarah took us to the Monterey Children's Museum. We played with this ball thing for quite a while. It was good fun!



No comments:
Post a Comment