6.05.2011

Silicon Valley Kids Triathlon - DONE!

This weekend was the Silicon Valley Kids Triathlon.  And yes, I did it.  Cameron and I have taken our fair share of swim lessons in preparation.  :)  I was in the 6 and under division.  I was probably one of the youngest.

Body markings.  My number was 1071, heat 22.

Here I am heading down to wait for my swim start.

Hmmm...I'm the smallest one here!  I did get to wear a life vest.

Ready to swim my one lap (25yards).  
Yes, Daddy is in the pool with me for support and just in case.

And I'm off!!!

Head in the water and doing my big arms!

Finished with the swim, now headed for the bike part.

Showing off my muscles! 

Off I go on the bike...One mile

Coming back

See me?

Ready for the run

Off to the track for my lap

Fast as lightning!

Joie came to cheer us on!

I finished a 1 lap swim, 1 mile bike ride, and 1/4 mile run
in.....
21 minutes and 39 seconds.
I came in 77th.

No comments: