![]() |
| Asleep in the car on the drive up in pajamas no less |
Our second trip of the season, I finally bit the bullet and took some lessons. The first day, it was a bit windy, so I only made it 1 hour or so (I saw Mommy and then cried for her). The second day, was pretty nice out (though not as sunny as I wanted) and finished the class. I learned to make french fries (parallel skis) and pizzas (wedges). Funny...Mommy wasn't really around that day...at least I couldn't see her. Wonder where she was...
Actually, Mom and Dad got me "baby cat's Mommy" as a prize...for skiing 2 days.
I love playing in the snow and did so at every opportunity. Snow is soft and forgiving, so I did a lot of falling...on purpose. :) And we went to Soda Springs this time anad had so much fun at the kids area. They had tubing with magic carpet to carry us up, and even some skiing. I did a bit of both, but had the most fun on the tube carousel and doing some snowmobiling!!!!!
![]() |
| Ready to go on day 1 (I'm the littlest in my class) |
![]() |
| Good participation |
![]() |
| Coming down fast...(ha) |
![]() |
| Awesome pizza, right? |
![]() |
| Another good pizza |
![]() |
| Taking a break with my classmates |
![]() |
| Can you see me? |
![]() |
| Brothers being silly |
![]() |
| Oh yeah! I'm going really fast!!! First time driving a snowmobile! |










No comments:
Post a Comment