8.02.2010

Trike-riding *plus new update!

So I finally learned how to ride my trike properly. I've been so lazy up until now...I had Mom or Dad push me in it for a long time! Oh, and for a while I was riding my 3 wheeled scooter. I'm pretty good at that for sure. I learned to do the trike from school. My trike is a little different than the ones at school, I think those are easier.
Today, I rode all the way around the block! Yes, it's quite far actually.



I really like riding downhill...and then I have to drag my bike back in. Mom stands at the end of the driveway to catch me.

UPDATE: Day 2 or is it Day 3?(Aug 3)...I can ride the bike now, with training wheels!!!!

Though I spend a lot of time looking down at my feet...

Trying to keep an eye on the road ahead.


And...soon to run into the grass...oops!

Oh, and I've been weaned off my night water bottle. Yup, no more water at night. I did this once before, but then I got sick and was coughing a lot, so Mom gave the water back to me. But this time, for sure...no more water! I sleep with my dog (I call her baby cat because I'm really trying to convince Mom that I need a cat), though sometimes I talk too much with baby cat and Mom has to take him away. If I don't make any noise the next night, I'll get her back. Mom and Dad are happy that I'm not chatting away with baby cat so much anymore. That baby cat used to keep me up all night!

The next thing I need to tackle is night potty training!

No comments: