Spent two weeks in Seattle with Mom, Cameron, Paw Paw and Gung Gung. Dad came up for one week and we went to Vancouver for a few days too. I went kayaking with Mom, (C with Dad) and that was super fun, but Mom kept telling me to open my hands (I had super tight fists)...I guess I was nervous. Also, loved playing on the beach in front of the house, digging for clams (even though at first I didn't enjoy walking in the mud and getting all dirty), and fishing at the other beach. I did reel in some big fish, even this flat fish that we had for dinner that night! The water is super cold, but Cameron and I had a blast playing in it. We only played for a little bit though...my lips would turn blue!
Vancouver was fun too. We rode bikes around Stanley Park one day, explored Granville Island, and ate some really good food! The day we went the Granville Island, the weather got really really cool, but we just had to play in the water park!
Check out pictures of us on vacation on 45th (b) and 75th months (c).
Here's a video clip of me doing some fishing!
No comments:
Post a Comment