So, Mom took me to Happy Hollow earlier in the week...and because I had the most amazing time...she took me again with Daddy on Saturday. The key is to go right at opening and you've got at least 1.5 hours without crazy crowds.
I LOVED the roller coaster. That's right, I'm a thrill seeker!

At first, I didn't know how to jump from platform to platform...but I quickly learned after several test runs with Mom's help.
Balancing
Jumping down steps
Nice goat
Looks like I'm running away from bees...but I'm really just trying to get to the next animal as fast as I can.
Baby Jaguar, are you there?
Multi-story slide. So fun. I did this maybe 10 times...crazy me!
This one is twisty. Also good fun!
Again, off running to the next thing
Can you see me? I'm at the back, huddled into Daddy's side
See me?











No comments:
Post a Comment