1.21.2010

I'm an alarm clock?

Yes. Every morning, I wake up at 7am on the dot! Okay, give or take a few minutes, but quite precise. I sit in my bed and say, " Mmmmm....mmmmmm....." until Mom or Dad comes to get me out of bed. How did this happen? No one knows, but Mom wishes I would sleep in until 8 or so like I used to.

Last weekend we went to Tahoe and this year, it was much more fun. I absolutely love playing in the snow! I pretty much just move sand from here to there, here to there. I like to make piles of snow. I was hoping to go to the top of the mountain, but we didn't really have time before the strong winds came in. Luckily, we drove home before the big storms hit. And then we stopped at the Jelly Belly factory on the way home. It's pretty cool!

I am enjoying school much more these days, and usually play with Jessica and Mia. I guess I'm not much of a talker at school, but I do pay attention. I know all my letters and most of my numbers (1-10). And colors too. My favorite things are still trains, and I love to eat japanese food. Yummy!

By the way, I do not like jumpy houses. I have been to two...and I complained the entire time and wanted to leave as soon as we got there. It's just too loud....all those air blowing machines. Cameron also doesn't like jumpy houses too much. He's off and on, though. I also don't like to go to the movies (I've never been, but I've heard from Cameron, who also doesn't like loud noise). Anywhere it's loud, I don't like. I usually will cover my ears. Well, airplanes are okay.

No comments: