Happy 3rd birthday to me! Yup, I finally turned 3! You'd think I'd be happy and all, but I'm a sick little man. The ped said I have pneumonia! Yikes! I had a fever that started on Sunday night, then Tuesday afternoon, I was breathing funny. Like pausing. So mom took me to the ped and he gave me antibiotics (which I have to take, but mixed with yogurt or ice cream it's tolerable). Anyhow, I think it's day 3 and I'm feeling better, definitly no fever. At first, my cough was more like a bark, but now just a cough. I haven't been talking much either. And very clingy to Mommy. I don't usually eat much, though I ask for a billion different things. Although, when Paw Paw made crab and noodles, I ate a lot of crab! Yum, thanks Paw Paw!
And I got a few train things for my bday which is super cool. :) I'm a happy camper when there's trains involved.

Whoo hoo...It's James!

Thanks Mah Mah!

Sillies with cake

Eeeeeee!
No comments:
Post a Comment