Well, you know what I did today? I went #2 on the potty all by myself. Yup Yup. I told Mommy I had to go and we went to the potty. It was pretty cool! I am actually not potty training yet, though Mom will sometimes put me on the potty before showering to do #1. Aren't you proud of me? (I was so very proud of myself!)
Other news....Jenna and Lindsay came up to Seattle with Daddy. I was so happy that Daddy came. He brought my doggy and my ipod. I had been asking about doggy for a long time now. I haven't seen Dad for a while, but now he's here with us!
Jenna and Lindsay are pretty fun too. We just play and play all day. I went to the beach with Lindsay, while Jenna and Cameron went out on the boat with GG to pick up the crabs from the crab trap. We actually went twice today. And both times I got pretty wet. I walk into the water (freezing cold water) past my knees! Brrr. But I have so much fun. Oh, and sometimes, I'll sit in the water too. I had to take two showers already!
No comments:
Post a Comment