My first day of preschool went well. Last night, I was freaking Mom out a little by telling her that I wanted her to stay....but when Mom and Dad dropped me off at school, I was fine. Don't get me wrong, I certainly didn't run in there, but I went with Ms Rosa and she gave me a toy to play with. I think I was confused because I had to go to a different room. For the last month or two of Cameron's school, I visited my preschool classroom too. It will be my classroom in the fall, just not in this summer session.
Anyhow, Mom came to pick me up on her bike, which was fun. Ms Rosa said I was getting tired, but Mommy thinks that I was just bored (it was Chinese circle time, and I didn't understand). I did sit nicely though. I told Mom I had fun. Mommy and Daddy are so proud of me!
1 comment:
yay, brendan! michelle, you're so lucky. i hope our first day with be that smooth!
Post a Comment