7.03.2009

Baby Lucas!

We visited Baby Lucas today. And I got to meet up with all my pals too. We played train. Boy, that Connor has a lot of nice trains. ( I borrowed one)
Baby Lucas was born June 23rd at 7lbs 3oz. 21 inches. 11:28am. Hey, he shares the same birthday as Daddy! Cool!


Auntie Sarah and Addison. Look how big she got!


I have an orange jacket to match the orange train....


Baby Lucas and Mommy. Look how big Mommy's head is!

Oh, and did I mention that I miss Cameron? He left for Seattle with Gung Gung and Paw Paw last Tuesday. They made it up there safely, but I can't believe he sat in the car for so long! I ask for him at least once a day!

2 comments:

jen said...

actually, that'd be 22inches..=P

jen said...

ok, i'm obviously sleep deprived. u were right...he was 21inches! heehee.