6.09.2009

Yut yee saam

Yut yee saam
saam yee yut
yut yee saam say mmm look chut
yee saam say
say saam yee
say mmm look chut baat gauw sup

That's my favorite song (you've got to sing it in Cantonese....) and my other fave is Jingle Bells (Mom and I sing a lot of different songs...but she ran out of ones where she knows the words....)

Oh, and I can also sing....zhu ni sheng ri kuai le...cuz I heard it like a million times at Cameron's school. When it was Cameron's bday and we went to his class...they sang it like....5 or 6 times. Sheesh! Mommy caught me singing it this morning in my crib. Nice to wake up singing, right? Oh, but anything that starts with an L...sounds like an R when I say it. Funny, huh?

I think I'm ready to go to school. Every time I got with Mom to pick up Cameron, I have to make a stop at my classroom. Room 1. I stop in and "say hi" to Miss Catherine and Miss Rosa. (okay, I don't usually say much, but I do run around and look at all the fun classroom stuff. One time, I even told Mom..."okay, you go away now"....ha ha! I guess I'll be going to a summer class for a couple of weeks, so that will be fun. I cannot wait because my teachers are super nice and school sounds like a lot of fun.

My brother and I tend to fight a lot...usually over trains, or things related to trains...like train books. If Mom is around, then there can be peaceful mediation....but unfortunately, Mom can't always watch us and will be in another room...then...well, I behave badly and I've been known to pull my brother's hair. Ooops! Mom usually comes right away and I say sorry to Ge-Ge and give him a big hug and kiss. One of these days, we'll be able to work it out ourselves, hopefully. :) I know my brother is a good big brother.

I can name lots of trains in the Thomas the Train family. Mom is amazed that I got that from watching Thomas on tv. I just love trains!

No comments: