So my favorite thing to say these days...."dat right?" I would say something like.... " the cable car goes up up up...then down down down...dat right?" Oh, and I also love asking a series of "why"s...Mommy tries her best.
We rode the cable cars this weekend and I loved it. Up up up and down down down. We also went to the California Academy of Sciences and looked at the fish. Fun times.
Other stuff I do these days....
I like broccoli and corn, sometimes salad with lots of dressing.
I like California rolls. And that ginger that comes with sushi. I also like wasabi...I put just a little bit on my tongue and smoosh it around. It feels weird, but I like it.
I love to watch TV, but mommy limits me.
I love Trains. Anything that has lots of wheels, oh and airlplanes. Thomas the train is my new best friend.
I love my crib, or any crib for that matter. I don't like sharing a bed. My bed is secure and safe.
I talk really loud and talk a lot. Dat right?
No comments:
Post a Comment