2.15.2009

Sick sick sick

Uh oh...we've been out of the loop for a bit. Cameron was sick, then I was sick...and now I ate something bad that is not at all agreeing with my tummy. Mommy says it's the Trader Joe's applesauce, so if you have any of that, take it back right away. Anyhow, I thought I was feeling better and ate a bit of dinner and then...oops...all over Mommy. Good thing it was almost bath time. Hee hee. But, my spirits are up still and I'm playing like normal. :) Just very grumpy when I am hungry and no one wants to give me food....

We went the the Chinese New Year Parade in SF last week and it was super. I didn't want to leave, but Cameron didn't like the firecrackers cuz they were loud. It was also Mommy's birthday. Happy Birthday Mommy!

And Friday night we went to the Children's Museum for a fun night. I was super pooped afterwards.

No comments: