12.03.2008

Hattie burday bear bear

So in preparation for my upcoming 2nd birthday, Mom and I have been practicing singing ( I love to sing, ya know?) and I pretty much know the words to the Happy Birthday song...and I can even change the names out. Which I love to do. Plus, I'll be singing to Paw Paw soon.

I also like to sing itsy bitsy spider, and whatever my brother is singing or whatever is on the radio.

Been doing a lot better at Gymboree. I even walked on the parachute (toes curled up) because Mom sat herself practically in the middle of it for bubble time, and I had to be near Mommy. And I even mumble (under my breath) the answer when Miss Rita asks questions about the pictures. And I will do all the pretend play that she asks us to. It's pretty fun and I'm enjoying it. Thank goodness Mommy didn't stop taking me!

No comments: