9.10.2008

Portland

Daddy had some work thing here this week, so we all came to Portland with him. On the drive down to Portland, I chatted to myself the whole way. So much chatting, that Cameron was yelling..."make him stop Mommy, I can't hear the music!" So far, it's been a blast. Mommy has taken us to the Zoo and the Children's Museum. We took the train there (light rail) and that's so fun! At the zoo, we saw a baby elephant. So cute. Did you know when he was born, he was almost 300 lbs? He's only 3 weeks old. Daddy gets home in time to go out to dinner with us. Tomorrow is his last day, so then we get to spend a few more days here with Daddy too!

I was sad to leave Seattle, but we'll be back next year. I love it. Thanks Paw Paw and Gung Gung!

Here in Portland, we've all been sleeping in the same room. Daddy got one bed, Mommy and Cameron on another, and then I'm in the crib in the middle. For naps, we were so pooped that we sleep right away (not Daddy, he was at work). But at night, Mommy and Daddy usually stayed up later and watched TV, and Cameron and I were in the room by ourselves. Usually, I'm pretty good and will lay in my crib...but then Cameron will get me going...and we'll start blabbering. Oops. Mommy will come and tell us to be quiet. This would go on for an hour or so. I really am good at laying in the crib. Mommy tells me to lie down, and I will. As the days went on, we got better and better and sleeping first. Oh, and the first 3 days, Mommy shared a bed with Cameron, and she complained that there was no space and that she'd have to wake up several times at night. So Dad offered to share with Cameron....but the two nights he shared with Cameron...he ended up on the couch! I guess sharing with Cameron was rough.

No comments: