I've been doing a lot of new stuff lately....let's see. I can now go up and down the stairs (okay, there's only 2) in our house without assistance. In fact, I really love to "run" down the stairs. Well, I love running in general, but then my knees get all scraped up. Oh well. It's fun. I've also learned to "jump"...there isn't actually any liftoff, but I'm trying (copying big brother). Mommy reads me that book Green hat, Blue hat (we borrowed it from the library) and it has that silly turkey that wears everything silly...I laugh so hard when Mommy goes, OOOPS! Silly turkey.
new words for me...
Do do (dora)
boo (boots)
wa wa (water)
pop pop (popcorn)
nah neen (nectarine)
no (no) - when looking at pictures, Mommy will say, "is that daddy?" And it's clearly
not daddy...so I'll say..."NOOOOOOO..." and laugh silly.
boat
moo (moon)
sta (star)
ju (juice)
wa mor (one more, with pointed finger too)
I can be pretty loud, but mostly, I speak very softly, so you have to listen carefully.
No comments:
Post a Comment