8.29.2008

Dancing

We went to Bainbridge today to visit the Kids Museum. It's pretty small compared to the one at home, but I still had a good time....dancing. You can check out the short video of my dancing, but you'll have to turn your head sideways...Mommy wasn't a good videographer this time.

We also did some clam digging today. The weather finally cleared and it was nice and warm, so out we went to dig and splash in the water. I "helped" put clams and such in the bucket. And then I mostly played in the water with Cameron. We helped each other get wet. What fun! We are pretty silly kids. I can now say "water" and it's pretty clear. I'm trying to talk a little bit more. I say a lot of things that no one can understand. I also like to sing. Whenever we go down to the beach, or come up from the beach, I usually sing. I'm not sure what song I'm singing, though.

The other day, Cameron and I were splashing down at the beach and he started talking (yelling to) this fisherman out in the bay. Later, after he dropped his nets, he came over and talked to us. Showed us some super big fish. Gung Gung and Paw Paw then took Cameron fishing. They didn't catch any fish, but then that nice fisherman came and gave us a "little" salmon. We ate it for dinner that night! I love fish. I just kept eating and eating and eating. Yum!

No comments: