byebye
meow meow - cat
whoa whoa - dog
siide - outside
moo moo - milk
ee ee - eat
sahs - socks
shoe
pop pop - popcorn
baw baw - ball
paw paw
mommy
daddy
boo boo - poo poo (yes, sometimes he tells me after he poops in his diaper)
brrr - bird
buh - bug
uh eeee - uppie
These are some of the words I say. Maybe I know more, but I can't remember them now. I don't eat much these days. The only thing I'll eat for sure is a half brick of tofu. I never fail to eat it up. Mommy used to make the tofu with other stuff into a dish, but then she spent the whole dinner digging the tofu out for me to eat. Now she just cubes it and puts some sauce on and voila! I eat that stuff up! I also like rice. And corn. Sometimes I'll have chicken too. And I love love love cheese. And popcorn. Oh, and I go thru phases with milk. Some days I love it...others...not so much.
And I'm drooling a little again. Probably from my teeth that are coming in. When I'm teething, I also don't like brushing my teeth. Mom or Dad will have to use that little finger toothbrush. I'd gotten used to the regular toothbrush, but lately my mouth hurts. Ai.
Fun stuff I've been doing. "Pretend" falling - I throw my arms up and fall down. Silly, right? And I love climbing...up on the couches, on the chairs, on the tables. Mommy tries to stop me, but I am too fast for her. We've been eating plums from our backyard everyday now. They are so sweet and juicy, but probably in a few more days, we'll have eaten them all!
No comments:
Post a Comment