5.04.2008

MSY

We went on vacation to MSY last week. It was lots of fun. I had some really good food at Mah Mah and Yeh Yeh's restaurant. We ate there everyday and I discovered I really love fish! It was pretty warm in New Orleans, but we still managed to go to the zoo, the aquarium and take in the French Quarter. What's the French Quarter?

I'm walking pretty well these days. It's only when I start laughing a lot that I walk like I've had too much to drink, says Mommy (Is it really possible to have too much milk??) I also enjoy walking in circles and laughing and falling and laughing some more. Mom thinks I said "please" (sounds like pea) and I'm pretty sure I've said Mahmee. But mostly, it's still dah... Mommy is glad we don't have stairs at our house, because I was going up and down and up and down and driving Mommy batty.

I have 3 new molars too. That would explain the drooling these days. Sometimes, I require a few shirt changes. :) I'm still a pretty good sleeper, but I've been taking a shorter afternoon nap (1.5-2 hours...hey, it used to be up to 3 hours) and waking at 7, instead of my usual 8. Still going to bed at 9 though. Guess I'm too excited to sleep. :)

No comments: