3.18.2008

Yes, for real!

I'm really walking. Okay, so I look pretty stiff and fall often, but I'm doing it. Mommy, Daddy, and Cameron are so proud of me. (Don't worry, I'm still crawling)

I love Trader Joes....because everytime we go, I get a balloon. And I LOVE balloons. I'm completely mesmerized by them and can play all day with them. And I love strawberries, which are coming into stores now. I can eat almost an entire box by myself. Mommy taught me to sign please yesterday...though I'm only doing it by request (and Mommy has to remind me to "rub" my "tummy"). So I can do "more please"....sometimes. :) Another one I do is eat (I just put my fingers to my mouth repeatedly) And Mommy tried to teach me to say "ba ba" for balloon....and I did do it. Just a few times. I forgot by the time Daddy got home. Playing with my brother is pretty fun, except for when he takes things from me. I do love following him around and playing with all his toys. Big brother takes pretty good care of me. Helps me walk, brings me toys when I cry, feeds me if Mommy is busy, and tells me..."it's okay, don't cry". Love my big brother!

No comments: