3.30.2008
Virus attacks family, 4 injured
Two weeks ago, Cameron fell victim to the nasty virus. First fever, then mouth sores. Unable to eat, Cameron was, to say the least, irritable. After almost a week of pain and lots of crying, Cameron recovered. Next, me. I couldn't understand my suffering like Cameron could, so I needed constant comforting from Mommy. I've barely eaten, and my fondness of food has not returned. Though I've recovered from the virus, I am not my normal self. I've developed severe separation anxiety and need to be carried by Mommy all day. I won't even let her cook or get a drink in the kitchen. Just as Cameron and I were getting better....Mommy and Daddy caught it. They aren't crying, but I know it hurts them too. Hopefully, they'll get better soon. Watch out for the virus, it could be in your house next!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment