Mommy posted some new movies. Please check them out!
Other new stuff with me? Well, I did stand one time without holding on to anything. Then I took one step to Mommy. Trust me, it's not going to happen again for a long time. Then I've learned to climb up on all the couches. Good thing I know how to get down safely. And really want to get myself up on the coffee table. As for more walking, I'm pretty lazy about it. Mom tries to help my by holding me up. Most times I'll just fold my legs under me. I've got about 8 teeth now. Do not enjoy having my teeth brushed at all. I love being carried by Mom (sometimes Dad). I don't play well by myself at all. I love buttons, anything with buttons, phones, remotes, cameras, anything.
I'm still the pretty small, but I don't know why b/c I eat way more than big brother Cameron. I love fruits, so thank goodness Mom and Dad always have some after lunch and dinner. Bananas are my favorites, as are pears, grapes, blueberries, sometimes apples. Oh, and I do like strawberries, though they are not really in season. I drink lots of water too, especially at night. I finish the whole sippy cup overnight! Which would explain my super loaded diaper in the mornings.
I can do "kiss kiss" - which was actually peekaboo before, but then my hands moved down to my lips, so now it's Kiss kiss. And I wave bye bye, when I want to. I've started shaking my head "no"...atleast I think it's no? Don't know, but usually it's not just my head that is shaking. My whole body gets into it. Oh yeah, love to dance. I can do my regular bounce bounce, but sometimes I will sway from side to side. Pretty funny, huh?
No comments:
Post a Comment