2.22.2008

Am I walking yet?

No, sorry. But I'm not. I think maybe I want to. But it's a very slow process. I have started to let go while standing and playing. I prefer to walk while I hold onto Mom or Dad, or sometimes even Cameron. I usually end up crumpling to the ground because I just start laughing and laughing and then I give up. It's funny.

Lately, I've also been super clingy to Mommy. She can hardly get anything done, like make lunch or dinner. And I've been sleeping a lot. I wake around 8(one time it was 10!!!) and then if I get my morning nap, I'll sleep from 10-12. Then lunch. Then nap again at 2 until 4. Then up until bedtime at 9. Sometimes I don't take a morning nap because I am out with Mommy running errands. :) Then my afternoon nap is 3 hours! I love to sleep! (for now)

I'm still eating a lot. If the food is really good, I'll eat and eat until my stomach is bulging! Dad says it looks uncomfortable .... my big belly. For breakfast, I can eat 4 oz yogurt with flax, an entire serving of oatmeal, and some toast. The other night, we went to Japanese, and I ate two slices of tamago, two slices of chicken, tofu, and rice. Then some ice cream. Yeah, it was good. I usually eat more than Cameron at every meal. He's just so picky.

Oh, and my frenum....accidentally separated from my gums. I fell down and somehow it split, but on the underside of my teeth. It bled a little, but it's okay now. Mom's not sure if it's going to grow back together or what...or if my teeth are going to come together now. We'll see.

No comments: