Then, I can do "kiss kiss Mommy"...but it's really more of a slobber on Mommy. It's fun to do though! Other than that, I'm still cruising about and moving all over the place. Today, I even climbed up and sat on Cameron's chair....and I scared Mommy with that one...cuz after that, I stood up on the chair and looked onto the kitchen counter. Better keep an eye on me, huh? I'm terribly good at pushing buttons and can even follow the direction "push the button"!!! Cool, huh? When I play trains or cars, I make a vroom vroom sound. As if I knew that cars went vroom vroom...but apparently, I do. I love cars and anything with wheels. You'll often catch me crawling with one in hand, but I'm kinda hobbling cuz I'm on one elbow.
I'm still eating like crazy. I love pasta and meatballs and rice. And yogurt, and oatmeal. Those are pretty much my staples. Oh and cheese and bananas (I'll usually down a whole one). Any kind of fruit, really. I still eat more than Cameron, though these last few days, he's really gotten his appetite back. If someone is eating...I want some and I'm going to make sure you know it.
I'm less dependent on my binky. Mommy is slowing weaning me off of them. But I still use them for sleepy time, just not during playtime. If I'm really fussy while we're out, then I'll get it then too. That means, that my drool....is well...drooling everywhere. My bibs and shirts get super soaked. Yuck!
We got our hair cut today, so we look much nicer. Some people thought I looked like a girl!!!! What? No, now for sure, I look like a boy. :) Cameron looks good with his new haircut too.
No comments:
Post a Comment