I can use a fork now...sorta. I can pick up cheerios and toast and meatloaf and other stuff. I laugh and laugh when I do it right. Just check out my pictures. Still eating more than Cameron these days, he's super picky. I really love oatmeal nuggets. They are good and easy to pick up. But, I can pick up lots of things....my pincer grasp is pretty good.
A new thing I learned is "kiss kiss", where I put my hands on my lips. I think I'm supposed to "throw" the kiss, but I don't. Oh well. Mommy thinks it's funny. I basically do the same move for "peekaboo", but I cover my eyes.
It probably won't be repeated anytime in the near future, but....I took two itty bitty tiny steps....I was standing with my back against the corner cabinets, and then Mommy put her hands out in front of me...and I took two little steps to her...without holding on to anything. Mom and Dad were super excited, but it wasn't all that...for me anyhow. :)
See ya later!
No comments:
Post a Comment