Got my stats today, and it's confirmed...I'm slim and trim! Only 29 inches tall (25th %ile). I didn't gain much since last time...I'm 18 pounds 4 oz! Yup, that's it. I really fell off the charts. And my head is 47 cms (75th %ile). I'm certainly a lightweight, but you know what they say....good things come in small packages!
And did I mention that I eat more than my big brother Cameron at every meal? Yes. It's true. I can eat 4 oz of yogurt and then scarf down an entire banana for breakfast. Where does all the food go, then? Hee hee hee...so then yes, I get my diaper changed several times a day! :)
I like to nibble on apple slices too. It keeps me rather occupied for a while. I'll just hold onto that thing forever! And I've been drooling like a water fountain....Thank goodness Cameron had so many bibs. I need em! I need a new bib every 2 hours...at least!
No comments:
Post a Comment