Everyday, I learn new things. I love to put things in and take things out. I'm now quite good at using the gumball machine toy. I put the balls in the top, then push the blue button, get the ball from the bottom and put them in the top again. I've also started "throwing". I love watching what happens next. I'm a power cruiser now too. No problem sitting from standing or sitting from crawling, or just maneuvering in general. Still doing an army crawl. I'll take a few steps in a regular crawl, and then plop down to army. Seems easier that way. Buttons are another favorite. I love to push them. There's always a noise or lights that follow. Cool, huh? Also, I started letting go today (just for a second). I did it a few times, then fell/sat down.
Milk has become an issue. It's like day 4 or 5 of me not wanting my pre-bedtime bottle, or my post-lunch bottle. The problem is is that I eat too much at lunch and dinner, so I don't want anything else. I'm learning how to use the snaktraps. I hope I can master it soon, cuz I love snacktime. My morning nap also tends to be problematic. I fight sleeping, so sometimes my nap gets super late....and then my afternoon nap gets a little off. Usually, I catnap in the morning, and then take a big nap like Cameron in the afternoon. It's worked out well.
**Definitely not taking the pre-bedtime bottle anymore. This is day 5. Too stuffed from dinner.
My top two teeth are slowly coming in. At first, it was just my upper right....but then I guess it decided to wait for my upper left. And so they are sorta coming together now. Hope they help me eat more. :) Though sometimes I still eat those pasta pickups from Gerber. They're pretty good. Time to get a haircut too....since I've grown a nice mullet. :) It's a good one. Maybe later this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment