10.28.2007

Connor's Spooky Halloween Bash!




My pal Connor threw a frightful Halloween party. They had all kinds of creepy stuff....like snake eyes and goblins guts. Yuck. Connor dressed as a mighty Monkey and I went as a tool totin' car mechanic. Cameron was a lion and Mommy dressed as a Geisha. She looked scary with all that makeup. Daddy went as my assistant mechanic. He's a good helper.

Connor was a great host and we had lots of fun, decorating pumpkins, eating cakes and cookies, and oh, the balloons. Connor even got a balloon clown to make balloons for everyone...oh, wait...that was Uncle Ken! Let's see, I saw Princess Leah, more monkeys, Mulan, Snow White, the Prince, a witch, catwoman, a firefighter, a bunny, a princess, a couple of clowns, a pirate, a dragonfly and a cow! The food was good too. I ate couscous and mashed potatoes and chicken. I ate the chicken faster that Daddy could cut it up for me! Delish.

No comments: