8.09.2007

I'm 8 months old!

Happy 8 months to me! Let's see...what have I been up to? I eat three "meals" a day, plus have about 4-5 ounces of formula 5 times a day. Mommy has been feeding me stage 2 foods. I usually have a fruit and/or oatmeal for breakfast, vegetable (like peas, mixed veggies, green beans, sweet potato or sweet potatoes and corn. Then for dinner, I'll have chicken or turkey with veggies. Mommy has even given me chicken with wild rice. And I eat the whole tub/jar! Pretty good huh? I do like my meats. I also really like yogurt! I've only had it twice, but I sure do gobble it down. These days, I'm learning how to use my voice...mostly for complaining! Anytime I'm not happy (and I do mean anytime), I'll make some noise! I also have a case of "where's Mommy"....I'm always looking for her. And if she's not around...you'll know it cuz I'll make a bunch of noise. Paw Paw says I sound like a seal. Hee hee.

Otherwise, I'm having a great time in Washington. The weather can be a little drab, but I enjoy hanging out with Paw Paw and Gung Gung and big brother and Mommy.

No comments: