Mommy started sleep training me. And it's not going to well. I cried a lot. Now she is doing another method and is staying with me till I fall asleep. I like this way better, but I don't do much better in the middle of the night. And she comes when I wake up around 6 to feed me. I'm much happier then.
I've also started rice cereal and once I had some banana. Yesterday I have a whole ounce of rice cereal. I'm eating better than my big brother did. I heard he only ate finger foods and didn't like the baby food at all. So far, I like it. Guess I'm just hungry. I think Mom is going to try sweet potato later this week. Yummo!
I'm really good at rolling around now. Not so good at sitting though. I always just flop forward. Oh, and Mommy gave me a little haircut. Some of my hair was getting really long and then in the back it was getting kind of nappy....from always turning my head side to side when I sleep. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment